Eurostars is the largest international funding programme for SMEs wishing to collaborate on R&D projects that create innovative products, processes or services for commercialisation.
|Rok za oddajo:||24. March 2022 and 15. September 2022|
|Višina sofinanciranja:||Depending on national rules, i.e. between 40% – 80%|
Your project consortium must have partners (independent legal entities) based in at least two different countries participating in the Eurostars programme. The main project partner must be an R&D-performing SME.
Organisations in non-participating countries (own funding) can still join a Eurostars consortium if there are two members from different participating countries.
At least 50% of total project budget (excluding subcontracting) must come from the SME. If there is more than one R&D-performing SME in the consortium, their combined budgets must equal at least 50% of your total project budget.
- No single organisation can be responsible for providing more than 75% of the total project budget
- No participants from any one country can be responsible for providing more than 75% of the total project budget
- Personnel costs
- Materials (consumables)
- Other (depreciation equipment, land use)
- Subcontracting (limited %)
- Overheads (20%)
Eligible R&D activities: Industrial research and experimental development.
Depending on national rules, i.e. between 40% – 80%
Example project PARTNERSHIP and BUDGET
- SME lead participant (Slovenia, co-funding up to 50%)
- Large company as partner (Spain, co-funding up to 40%)
- Research centre as partner (Austria, co-funding up to 40%)
= 1 million in average
Your Eurostars project must research or develop new products, processes or services with commercialisation in mind. To encourage progress towards commercialisation, the Eurostars programme sets deadlines:
- Projects must be completed less than 36 months after the project start date
- Market introduction (or the start of clinical trials) must be planned within 24 months of the project’s completion
Expected Project Output: Innovative, marketable new product, process or service.
For more informations, contant our team of experts: email@example.com